Tuesday, September 29, 2009

getting ready for year end busy...

i think i will less and less time to post my blog here as my work load in my workplace is getting more and more...and as usual its going towards the end of the year...time just past like that so fast...i can't imagine living in year 2010...no CNY holiday for year 2010 as the first day of CNY will be on February 14th which everybody know what this date about....anyhow even though i'm not posting as regular as i can i will still try to post some blog whenever i can.....

was so happy that during the annual staff party(E&O Hotel) the F&B team did very well on the stage performance...it's my first time perform in a dance show...i never done that in my life...

next is not so good thing is my Sony Ericsson W610i is at the end of it's life span...time to look for new mobile phone...don't know what type or model to choose...

alright,will update on the next post...take care everyone and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment